Singing School Registration 2023 – Women’s Class Student
To register for the 2023 R.J. Stevens Singing School as a Women’s Class student, please make your room and board, and registration type selection above, and complete the attendee information form below.
The information you provide in the registration form below will help us do our part in making the Singing School a pleasant and enjoyable week for you and your family. We make every effort to meet the special needs of those who may require first floor access, rooms near other family members, etc. We do have limited space, so please complete your registration as soon as possible.
When you have completed your registration, make sure to also complete the Medical Information Form for each applicable individual registered. Links will be provided at the bottom of the checkout confirmation, and can be found on the 2023 details page.
- – Room & Board costs are calculated for one person. Every attendee must register for Room & Board, or designate they are staying off-campus.
- – Which registration type do I choose?
- – Regular Registration – Select this registration type if you are a single student or the first student of multiple family members from the same household.
- – Family Registration – Select this registration type if you are registering more than one student (in addition to a regular registration) from the same household. This will apply the family discount to the additional students. (As the Women’s class is already discounted, the family option is not available for this course.)
- – Early Bird Discount – Register before 5/31, and receive a discount on your room & board. Discount is already built into your final total below.
- – Did you mean to register for room & board as a non-student? Click Here
- – Additional questions? Message us on facebook or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.